The Benefits of Health Insurance For Your Small Business

health insurance for small business











Unfortunately because my blood pressure levels is high while it's under control with medication I was refused for regular short term health insurance for small business.  We already paying a ton of money for my wife's health insurance for small business and if I go using a plan like hers i will be paying about $600 for short-term health insurance for small business. 

My wife applied for All Kids state health program for the kids, nevertheless it can take approximately 45 days for them to approve you or perhaps get back to you and let you know if you were approved. 

A friend of mine said that my wife and I could probably will also get health care in the state.  So I am going to look in compared to that.  We will be beyond money in a few months if we need to pay over $600 30 days for health insurance for small business
Right now I only have one interview arranged which implies that this is not fun to be job hunting.  Hopefully an interview goes well.